Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

I Heart Mrs. Meyers!

I do! I really do!

I started using her Lemon Verbena All Purpose Cleaner a few months ago. I generally dilute it a little and use it to clean my countertops, floors, garbage can, bathroom sink, walls, etc.
I got mine at Target and spent about eight dollars on a 32 ounce bottle. I spent another two dollars on a squirt bottle to put a diluted solution of it in for convenient clean ups. In the past maybe five months or so, I haven't even used half of the 32 ounce bottle. When you consider I would have probably used a thing or two or Lysol all purpose cleaner by now, I would say not only is it an eco win, it's also a cost win!

I love the lemon verbena scent so much, I bought the hand soap


And the dish soap. Which gets dishes surprisingly CLEANER than the other chemical ridden type ever did.


I also recently scored these Mrs. Meyer's dryer sheets in Baby Blossom from TJ Maxx for three dollars! They make my clothes so soft and fluffy that I don't know how I wore clothes without them. And the scent is so spectacular I find myself doing more laundry.


If you haven't tried these products (or any other eco friendly ones) you MUST! I've noticed a significant change in the air in my home as well as just our general well being. Headaches are at an all time low. And I feel great taking a deep breath and knowing there are less shady chemicals to breathe in.

You can buy Mrs. Meyer's products at Target, Bed Bath and Beyond, Amazon.com and other fine retailers near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Or a comment?