Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tiny...Trailer...LOVE

Yesterday, Apartment Therapy featured this fantastic 1959 trailer as part of their Small, Cool 2010 Home Contest. And I have to say....I'm in LOVE.

I'm obsessed with the hues of blue and gray with little pops of texture (like their zebra print storage ottomans) and I have a crush on their dark wood furniture. The whole thing looks relaxing, while still being modern and fun.

Oh, and did I mention how light and airy it is??? Speaking of lights, check out the sweet LED lighting overhead.

Love, LOVE the farmhouse sink. And how the wood flooring throughout make everything look seamless and larger.


My favorite thing here? I love the dark grey accent wall. I also really like the dresser/sink combo you can see through the door there into their bathroom. Dark wood always looks so sophisticated to me.

The use of mirrors in this space is great. Keeps everything nice and light and makes things look larger. Can you believe this home is only 360 square feet????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got a question? Or a comment?